Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hi. I'm back to posting. Wow, seriously, Akiyo's school life is great & isn't that great at times too yeah? Haha, no matter what, we still needa stay in that school for 3 years, some even 5 years, how sad. >): K, my school is a gangster school which normally people would say right? :P Yes, i agreed it is. :) Somehow, i just hate going to school with so many gangster. -.-' How sad is that. >): This school isn't large, it can't even take up all the levels unlike Corporation. Ohhow pathetic. ><'' I think come on and try my life in pioneer & you'll know it. :) No more further things to elaborate.
-
K, StanleyCwl, why don't you orgnaise the outing. ? :> Im not being slack here, but it is like, everyday i do? Got people come ma you tell me? No right? -.- LOL. So can see how freaking sad am i, thus not intending to organise :P