Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Heyyoz people. :> Im here to update on the upcoming greenmart day. :>
Im not sure if we're able to visit back Corporation like our seniors did last year.
So, if we're not able, then i don't know already ah :X (Dots).
I am not sure of the time also . -.-' Dots.
It will be on 16thNov, next monday.
Thoses who can go back, tag at the tagboard please, thanksyoo.
Many people are asking for a reunion, class outing ah? ¬¬
Hmm, Gladys suggested on 16thNov itself, anyone wants? :>
Because idk if im able to go, as my Maid will be going back indo,
And i gotta bring my sister to tuition centre at 1.30 (meaning school ends <:) So, if you guys want class outing to be on that day, Maybe i can't join you guys, or maybe you guys can accompany me to the centre <: Not confirm yet, as alot of rvhss are having their cca then. & Hyss hiphop is having their camp, so suggestion please people! Or you guys want it to be around dec? More easier? Up to you, decide please! <: Ty.

Btw, my blog is privated. www.zerosixseconds.blogspot.com <:
Thoses who wanna visit, please tell me your email at the tagboard, tyvm. :>