Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hello Fiveone! :)
It has been such a long time since we've last updated. Okay, to keep this blog from dying, i suggest all fiveone-ians blog here too. Share about your life in your new school since it has already been a year in your new school. :) Well. This is open to all fiveone. :) We would want to hear about your life k! :) Pass word & user name get it from me. If you guys do not have my new email, do add in @ h.eartbreakk-@hotmail.com. K. :) & If you guys are asking about my blog link, i'll tell you in msn k! :> Im back with a new blogskin and i hope you guys like it, if you guys prefer the old blogskin, do tell me k! And i'll change it back, so vote please. This or the old one. :>

& For the header picture, it is just some old memories we have together. I dug out my pictures album, and only find afew! Awww, that was sad isn't it? So send me your photos @ my hotmail, and be sure i'll post it up soon! :> Well, you people are suggesting for a reunion, or perhaps a class outing. Seriously, i dislike planning it anymore, because it is like, i planned but did most of the fiveone-ians came? The answer is no. Since we've lost touch with each other, why don't you people plan it for yourself? :> Well, i bet you have some class gathering in your secondary school already, like class outing and etc. So send in ideas & we'll come up with one, is that okay? :) Seriously, i meant for a class outing, i do not want only 5-6 people going, or rather only 7-8. If that is so, that outing will be cancel. In a class of 35 pupils, it is a class outing like you guys mention, i need people to participate and come please. :>

Kkkkkk.! :) I've come up with some start of class outing already, the rest is up to you! :> Just for some pieces of information i gotten from my Sister, Alicia, that MrEusir had left Corporation? Aww. Shiying, don't be sad k! :/ & Lets make this blog alive, this tagboard alive kk? :) Do check here for more update since it is holidays, and i bet there are real lots of event coming up. To make this blog alive, i suggest, people post. x] K, if you think, you have some stories to post, just let me know k? :) I' would be free to help you post it up. :> Tyvm. Right now.. Lets wait for the next outing organize by our dear friends k! :) I'll get going, oops, its already 2am!
-
Josephine.