Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello!

Hi Fiveone!
It has been damm long since i posted on this blog yeah? So now i come back and post for you people loh, June holi is coming, just a few more days :) Alot of people birthday is coming too leh, *hinthint*, i know i veh obvious x; Sh!t, don't blame me lah, ok? Heeh, ^^. Thought of what presents to buy for me alrd marhs? x; Hoho, 14 June leh, mai forget horh, psps x; I know i veh bu yao lian, can't blame me lah, x;

Actually, i wannt to ask. June holi coming liao. 5-1 second year anni coming too, June 7, hope you guys didn't forget it x; Lol, Planning for an outing anyone? I guess that is the only time we can meet certain people hor? Today CCD, no one can go back, so can't meet again. Don't you guys miss alot of people? x; Like me x; Chey jk. .___. , like thoses people who go so far away, Alden! WeiJian! NaiKang! ChinYao! & many many more . (: If you guys want to celebrate the second year, hold an outing! :) It would be an offical fiveone outing. Invite your girlfriends/boyfriends come x; If any! :D Let show case them x; Chey. & Malays are welcome! :) Like i say, offical one. If possible, invite dearest Ms.Goh also?! :D

Anyone want it? If you guys want, contact me personally. I would need some helpers at least, to organise this outing neh! (: I hope if you guys want it, it would not be a failure outing neh! x; Just like the march holi. Please, because the only time that we can really meet up and chat, might be holi. Try your best to come? x; Pweeease! ): But i want say first, outing is not confirm yet horh! :) I would hope someone would sms/msn/tag me and say, '' I would want a fiveone outing'' Lol x; Hoepfully yeah?

!Edit.
This is the poll for the outing :)
Please vote where you guys want to go :>

Where to go for fiveone outing?
Sentosa
Bugis
JurongPoint (-.-')
VivoCity
Escape Theme Park!
pollcode.com free polls


Hee, ^^.
Outing still not confirm when :)
But you guys want it to be June 07 marhs?
[EDIT]
Vote for the dates now! :D

The dates for fiveone outing?
8th June,
12th June,
15th June,
18th June,
20th June,
9th June,
10th June,
11th June,
  
pollcode.com free polls


[/EDIT]


For now,
Goodbye.