Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sup yo \m/ My favourite greetings
I had been a while since I posted, and I know that myself.
Something I wanted to write, because I saw other people did these too, sounds fun, so decided to try it out...


Alden (1) - Not really close to him. Friend.
Ang Chee Seong (2) - Not close at all.... Classmate.
Vina (3) - Dramatic girl, hehe.
Shi Ying (4) - I likes to joke and make sarcastic comments with her..
Chi Tat (5) - Fried Chicken! Nice dude, sometimes irritating.
Ming Ker (6) - Best friend, nice guy!
Charmaine (7) - Friend.
Jia Ling (8) - Guava! Nice and best friend! :)
Stanley (9) - Bro! Violent and vulgar but nice brother!! :)
Alvin (10) - Funnyyyyyyyy guy. Loves the way he talks, profound.
Eve (11) - Quite close, still good friend.
Elroy (12) - Not close at all too.. Classmate.
Gan Chin Yao (13) - Not really close. Kinda nice in maple.
Gladys (14) - Friend.
Qingze (15) - Very funny guy. Loves Soccer.
Nai Kang (16) - Best friend!
Jeffrey (17) - Cute! Haha.
Josephine (18) - Used to quarrel with her many times. Went through ups and downs. :)
Joshua (19) - Friend.
Krysen (20) - Friend.
Chong Sing (21) - Nice dude =D
Hao Wen (22) - Friend.
Shan Quan (23) - Horny.... Nice still.
Hui Ting (24) - Awesome! LOL.
Wan Qi (25) - Best friend.
Malik (26) - Nice friend! \m/
Yew Kong (27) - Loves to joke around.
Yew Teck (28) - Loves to joke around.
Yanti (29) - Friend.
Shaharia (30) - Friend.
Ubaidah (31) - Not close at all. Classmate.
Ong Chong You (32) - Classmate.
Ramdan (33) - Friend.
Velda Lim (34) - -
Vinian Yew (35) - Classmate.
Vinny (36) - Someone I trust alot. :)
Voon Ming Han (37) - Very nice dude!! :)
Wong Wei Jian (38) - Friend. Good guy!
Yaw Qin Ping (39) - Loves to joke with him! :)
Yvonne (40) - Good friend.

These are what I thought of the whole 5.1 in the past :)
Sry if offended you..
K bye.
Try out this too! =)

I'm Hui Ting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI.